AHmedia Project Management is a Programme and Project Management consultancy formed in 2012 by Andy Hessey.It specialises in providing high quality solutions to a number of high profile organisations.
Programme and Project Management is more than simply a good plan and an end goal. It is about delivering the client’s specifications on-time and on-budget, however, the range of specifications is almost infinite, which is why AHmedia Project Management has experience in a number of different areas, giving its customers confidence that no problem is too big.
Some of the past highlights include
• Multi-million-pound replacement of end-of-life telephony, LAN switches and Routers across a network of over 270 railway stations.
• £1 million nationwide IP Telephony and contact centre solution for over 250 users delivered on-time and on-budget.
• Design and delivery of a PMO department for a managed service provider which resulted in an increased turnover of some £75,000 in the first year.
• Led the business transformation to replace the OSS with an off-the-shelf solution for a global telecoms company successfully managing third parties and delivering a comprehensive business readiness plan.
• Deployed new governance structures that enabled decisions to be agreed and discussions to be held at a lower level that left the Programme Board to carry out better oversight and focus on exceptions.
AHmedia Project Management is able to offer a truly bespoke service with best practice as the core ethos. We know that every business is individual and that is why we offer a “Project Health Check” with all customers so we get to know your programme and project management capability and we can advise you of the next steps. For more information, drop us a line and the first cup of coffee is on us!
About Andy Hessey
Andy Hessey, Director
After graduating in the late 1990’s from Southampton Institute (now Southampton Solent University) with a BA (Hons) degree in Journalism, Andy worked as a freelance journalist for a number of commercial radio stations in the Midlands and the South for a number of years covering such events as the death of Princess Diana in July 1997.
In 2004, Andy turned his back on the world of media and found a career change into IT Project Management. Initially working with BPO contact centres, Outsourced telemarketing and IP telephony, the range of organisations expanded to cover legal, transport, FinTech and telecoms providers.
An MSP and PRINCE2 qualified Project Manager with an impressive list of clients including a number of FTSE100 listed organisations, Andy decided to start his own limited company to expand the range of services provided.
Andy is also an active member of Toastmasters International and is Vice President for Membership at Berkhamsted Speakers Club as well as being involved with Junior Chamber International UK (JCI) where he is local president of the Canary Wharf chamber for 2017, and a member of the Institute of Directors.
Away from the world of Project Management, Andy lives in Hertfordshire with his wife, Catherine and son, Sam. He is a lover of real ale, computer games and cooking.